- 60 capsules per bottle
- All new natural weight loss aid
- Forskolin is found in the roots of an herbal plant from the mint family
- Highest amount Forskolin Pure standardized to 20% and is 250mg per serving. Other forskolin product contains soy, gluten and gelatin is our all natural No fillers of any kind
- Forskolin promotes the degradation of cell stored fat. It supports the release of fatty acids from adipose tissue, which results in increased thermogenesis, resulting in a loss of body fat mass
- 100% Pure Coleus Forskohlii - 250mg Standardized to 20% Forskolin, Yielding 50mg Active Forskolin
- Veggie Capsule
Take two (2) capsules once daily with an 8 oz. glass of water. Take one (1) capsule 30-60 minutes before your morning meal and another one (1) capsule 30-60 minutes before your evening meal on an empty stomach. Following these directions will help you to fully maximize your benefits Do not exceed two (2) capsules in a 24 hour period. Warnings People with a known medical condition must consult a physician before using this or any other dietary supplement - this particularly applies to people with diabetes, as this product will lower blood sugar levels. Please seek medical advice prior to the use of any of our products, as they provide immediate results if used properly. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Not responsible for the adverse affects that you may experience by misuse of this product. Cholesterol patients taking statin medications should talk to their doctors about taking supplements if they want to incorporate it into their weight loss program.These may include developing rhabdomyolysis (muscle degradation). Patients with Alzheimer's disease or another type of dementia should also avoid supplements as it may worsen the dementia. Not intended to diagnose prevent or cure any disease. Side effects may include mild nausea, digestive tract discomfort and/or more frequent bowel movements, mild headaches and/or dizziness. Do not exceed 4 capsules per day. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.